Terms and Conditions
All clients booking onto a Tor Lea Training course are asked to read the Terms and Conditions below and they will also complete a booking form acknowledging that they have read, understand and accept them. Please do take the time to ensure this is the case.
We have tried to make them as transparent as possible but please do ask us if there is something you don't understand.
- Course places must be reserved by sending us a completed booking form and 50% of the course cost as deposit (or 100% if booking within 8 weeks of the start date).
- The balance of the course fee is payable 8 weeks prior to the course commencement date.
- In the event that the course fee is not paid in full 8 weeks prior to the course commencement date we reserve the right to treat the booking as cancelled by the client and re-sell the course place.
- All prices are exempt of V.A.T unless otherwise stated.
Cancellation by Client
- All cancellations must be made in writing.
- Once notified of the cancellation in writing, Tor Lea Training will try to resell the course place(s).
In the event that Tor Lea Training is able to re-sell the course place prior to the commencement date of the course, the client will receive a full refund less 20% of the course cost to cover administration fees.
- Refunds will only be made after the commencement date of the course.
In the event that Tor Lea Training is unable to re-sell the course place prior to the course commencement date the client will be charged the following cancellation fees:
- Deposit (50% of the course fee) if the cancellation is made over 8 weeks before the start date of the course.
- Full course fee if the cancellation is made less than 8 weeks before the course start date.
To cover this eventuality you may wish to take out an insurance policy that includes cancellation or curtailment of your trip.
Cancellation by Tor Lea Training
- Although every attempt is made to ensure that courses run as scheduled, in the event that Tor Lea Training needs to cancel a course due to unsuitable conditions or other unforeseen circumstances we will notify the client as soon as possible.
- Tor Lea Training will notify clients not less than 14 full days prior to a course start date if a course needs to be cancelled because a workable minimum number of participants have not been reached.
- Cancellation by Tor Lea Training does not affect a client's right to a refund of travel costs that may have been incurred prior to the cancellation.
In the event of cancellation Tor Lea Training clients will be offered the following options:
- Full refund of the course fee paid.
- Another course on different dates.